This week is "Rise with the Sun" week on the ZfEL podcast and today's talk episode is all about crafting both a powerful and nourishing morning ritual (or morning routine).
I've tried countless different morning rituals over the past 5-6 years and have learned some really important things. Today, I'm going to share some of that with you.
Also, make sure to listen to this week's guided meditation, ZfEL #39: Guided Meditation - Rise with the Sun, a guided morning meditation.
Thank you for listening & let me know what you think. :)
Right click the "Download Audio" button above and click "Save Link As..." to download the episode.
- How to Become an Early Riser (written guide)
- How to Create a Mindful Morning Routine (written guide)
- ZfEL #4: How to Craft a Nourishing Nightly Ritual
- Guided Meditation - A Mindful Refresh
- ZfEL #39: Guided Meditation - Rise with the Sun
- Buddhaimonia.com/support - Support the podcast with a monthly or recurring donation of your choice. This helps pay for the time and money it takes to create the podcast and helps me continue to create useful and enjoyable content for you each week.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for joining me this week. Have some feedback or a comment you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Zen for Everyday Life podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and deeply appreciated! They do matter in the rankings and exposure of the podcast, and I'll be reading each and every one of them.
Make sure to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get future episode notifications straight from iTunes. And if you have questions, feel free to contact me here and let me know. From time to time, I'll be answering reader questions on the podcast, so I'd love to hear from you.
Thank you again for your support. :)
ENJOYED THIS ARTICLE?
If so, join over 10,000 people who receive weekly insights, inspiration, and wisdom for a more mindful life, plus get a free copy of my 130-page eBook, The Little Book of Mindfulness. Simply click the yellow button below and enter your name & email: