This week is "Zen week" on the ZfEL podcast and today's talk episode is all about how to live with the spirit of Zen in your everyday life. This is a subject I haven't much talked about yet on the podcast and so I'm excited to be talking about it with you now.
In this episode, I explain what I mean by "living with the spirit of Zen", why that's so powerful or beneficial, the major principles behind it, and 10 tips or strategies for doing so along with actionable steps for nearly all 10 points.
Also, make sure to listen to this week's guided meditation, ZfEL #37: Guided Meditation - Zazen.
Thank you for listening & let me know what you think. :)
Right click the "Download Audio" button above and click "Save Link As..." to download the episode.
- A great article on the misconception of work and balance plaguing the Western world
- Zen and the Art of Adapting to Life's Curveballs
- What is Mindfulness? A Guide to Mindfulness Meditation
- ZfEL #29: Mindfulness Meditation
- ZfEL Ep. 2: How to Live as If You’re Going to Die (The Buddha's 5 Recollections)
- ZfEL #37: Guided Meditation - Zazen
- Buddhaimonia.com/support - Support the podcast with a monthly or recurring donation of your choice. This helps pay for the time and money it takes to create the podcast and helps me continue to create useful and enjoyable content for you each week.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for joining me this week. Have some feedback or a comment you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Zen for Everyday Life podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and deeply appreciated! They do matter in the rankings and exposure of the podcast, and I'll be reading each and every one of them.
Make sure to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get future episode notifications straight from iTunes. And if you have questions, feel free to contact me here and let me know. From time to time, I'll be answering reader questions on the podcast, so I'd love to hear from you.
Thank you again for your support. :)
ENJOYED THIS ARTICLE?
If so, join over 10,000 people who receive weekly insights, inspiration, and wisdom for a more mindful life, plus get a free copy of my 130-page eBook, The Little Book of Mindfulness. Simply click the yellow button below and enter your name & email: