This week I talk all about improving, expanding, and deepening your mindfulness meditation practice. From major general advice for your practice as a whole, to technical tips for improving your sessions and deepening your practice, to simple ways you can improve or expand your practice today.
Also, make sure to listen to this week's guided meditation, ZfEL #29: Guided Meditation - Mindfulness Meditation / Mindful Breathing.
Thank you for listening & let me know what you think. :)
Right click the "Download Audio" button above and click "Save Link As..." to download the episode.
- My upcoming course, Meditation for Everyday Life, is the first mindfulness meditation course designed to help busy people create and stick to a consistent daily meditation practice. Click here to be notified when the course is open for enrollment
- Courses: MBSR: palousemindfulness.com/, Basic Mindfulness: bemindfulonline.com/the-course/
- Programs: MBSR: umassmed.edu/cfm/stress-reduction/mbsr-8-week/, MBCT: umassmed.edu/cfm/mbct/
- Community resources:
- Shambhala centers: shambhala.org/centres/find-shambhala-centre/
- Plum Village (Thich Nhat Hanh) sangha directory: mindfulnessbell.org/directory.php
- Wake Up! meet up groups (another Thich Nhat Hanh created group centered around young adults): wkup.org/get-involved/
- Have another directory that others might find useful? Contact me here and I'll be sure to add it. :)
- Loving-Kindness Meditation guide & guided meditation: How to Practice Loving-Kindness Meditation (Written guide) Guided Meditation - Loving-Kindness Meditation (Guided meditation)
- ZfEL 29: Guided Meditation - Mindfulness Meditation
- Buddhaimonia.com/support - Support the podcast with a monthly or recurring donation of your choice. This helps pay for the time and money it takes to create the podcast and helps me continue to create useful and enjoyable content for you each week.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for joining me this week. Have some feedback or a comment you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Zen for Everyday Life podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and deeply appreciated! They do matter in the rankings and exposure of the podcast, and I'll be reading each and every one of them.
Make sure to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get future episode notifications straight from iTunes. And if you have questions, feel free to contact me here and let me know. From time to time, I'll be answering reader questions on the podcast, so I'd love to hear from you.
Thank you again for your support. :)
ENJOYED THIS ARTICLE?
If so, join over 10,000 people who receive weekly insights, inspiration, and wisdom for a more mindful life, plus get a free copy of my 130-page eBook, The Little Book of Mindfulness. Simply click the yellow button below and enter your name & email: