This is Modern Living week on the ZfEL podcast. Today I talk about how to how to live more mindfully in the busyness, fast-pace and complexity of the modern world. I cover 10 keys to reducing distractions, combatting busyness and finding ways to live more fully present in the chaos of everyday life.
To go along with episode #12, episode #12 and this week's guided meditation is "Just Being" and it's a guided meditation to help you take everything in despite the chaos and craziness of everyday life and just be with it fully in this moment- no matter what that is.
Thank you for listening & let me know what you think. :)
Right click the "Download Audio" button above and click "Save Link As..." to download the episode.
- Go to Buddhaimonia.com/verses to get Verses for Everyday Life:20 Verses to Help You Cultivate Mindfulness and Find Greater Peace, Joy, and Freedom in the Present Moment.
- Gathas (new addition to each episode)- http://plumvillage.org/mindfulness-practice/gatha-poems/
- ZfEL #6: How to Make Mindfulness a Way of Life: 7 Keys to Living a More Mindful Life
- ZfEL #4: How to Design a Nightly Ritual that Nourishes and Brings Rest to the Mind and Body
- ZfEL #3: How to Cleanse the Mind and Create an Environment Conducive to Greater Peace and Wisdom
- Buddhaimonia.com/support - Support the podcast with a monthly or recurring donation of your choice. This helps pay for the time and money I put in to the create the podcast and helps me continue to create useful and enjoyable content for you each week.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for joining me this week. Have some feedback or a comment you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Zen for Everyday Life podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and deeply appreciated! They do matter in the rankings and exposure of the podcast, and I'll be reading each and every one of them.
Make sure to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get future episode notifications straight from iTunes. And if you have questions, feel free to contact me here and let me know. From time to time, I'll be answering reader questions on the podcast, so I'd love to hear from you.
Thank you again for your support. :)
ENJOYED THIS ARTICLE?
If so, join over 10,000 people who receive weekly insights, inspiration, and wisdom for a more mindful life, plus get a free copy of my 130-page eBook, The Little Book of Mindfulness. Simply click the yellow button below and enter your name & email: